Software Developer, Game Designer, Entrepreneur(Skip the fluff) Download my Resume
Born and raised in NYC, college in Boston, currently living in Connecticut. Worked for an ad tech company, quit, started an agency, shut it down, joined another agency, left it, and now I'm doing B2C web applications for Travelers Insurance while building a new creative agency and blockchain technology company.
Game Design is something I can really sink my teeth into, and I have a few commercial releases under my belt. Most notably Mustdashe, which was featured in a PewDiePie video and subsequently broadcasted on Disney XD, selling over 40,000 copies.
These days I channel my creativity into Big Boys NYC, helping others design fun, memorable, and unexpected experiences. Our services aren't just focused on building products, but inspiring our clients to flex their creative muscles as well. I've done everything from release multi-genre electronic music to highly successful NFT projects under the BBNYC label. My company is a reflection of myself: up for anything.
- Travelers Insurance - Software Developer
- Big Boys NYC - Founder
- Digital Surgeons - Creative Technologist
- Pilone Consulting - Founder, Director of Operations
- Digilant - Software Developer
- Ology Media Inc - Software Developer
- PayPal - QA Automation Engineer
- Gmoot - 10k-piece NFT collection used as a foundation for stories, games, and experiences
- Mustdashe - Fast arcade-like gameplay surrounding punching and facial hair
- Minutes to Midnight - Award-winning point-and-click adventure game promoting critical thinking
- Doomsday - Experimental art game about influence and mob mentality