Software Developer, Game Designer, Entrepreneur(Skip the fluff)
I think everyone should have a drive to create.
Born and raised in NYC, college in Boston, currently living in Connecticut. Worked for an ad tech company, quit, started an agency, shut it down, joined another agency, left it, and now I'm doing B2C web applications for Travelers Insurance.
Game Design is something I can really sink my teeth into, and I have a few commercial releases under my belt. Most notably Mustdashe, which was featured in a PewDiePie video and subsequently broadcasted on Disney XD, selling over 40,000 copies.
These days I channel my creativity into Big Boys NYC, helping others design fun, memorable, and unexpected experiences. Our services aren't just focused on building products, but inspiring our clients to flex their creative muscles as well. Planning to start contracts for physical product development by mid 2020.
- Travelers Insurance - Software Developer
- Big Boys NYC - Co-Founder
- Digital Surgeons - Creative Technologist
- Pilone Consulting - Founder, Director of Operations
- Digilant - Software Developer
- Rauk.us - Real-time story building with social integration, all in your browser
- Mustdashe, Remastered - The unfinished successor to Mustdashe
- Mustdashe - Fast arcade-like gameplay surrounding punching and facial hair
- Minutes to Midnight - Award-winning point-and-click adventure game promoting critical thinking
- Doomsday - Experimental art game about influence and mob mentality